This simple dish by Lisa Lipari feels so decadent and fancy. JOY adds a hint of spice, while sweet honey balances the taste. The texture is velvety smooth and the flavors are bright and complimentary; no one will guess it came together in minutes!
- 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp JOY extra virgin olive oil or VITALITY extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt, red pepper flakes, and fresh cracked black pepper; for topping
- Fresh cilantro; for topping
- Add 15oz ricotta cheese and one tbsp honey to a food processor. Process until velvety smooth, approximately one minute.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl for serving and create divots using the back of a spoon.
- Drizzle 1tbsp JOY or VITALITY and 1 tbsp honey over mixture
- Top with fresh cilantro, sea salt, pepper, & red pepper flakes; to taste
This dip pairs perfectly with warm toasty bread or fresh veggies. It would also be delicious as a sandwich spread paired with honey turkey & fresh tomato! It is best enjoyed immediately; but can be stored covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you want to check out more fun recipes, check us out on instagram @yourolivoamigo!