Prepare yourself for the easiest and most delicious dinner you've ever had using olive oil. The alfredo sauce is made using olive oil rather than butter, yet it has the same rich and creamy flavor. This is a terrific recipe for a butter alternative, plus the olive oil in the sauce adds health advantages. From start to end, it takes only 15 minutes. In that time, you may make a batch of roasted Brussel Sprouts to add protein to your dinner.
- 1 pound pasta
- ¼ cup Olivo Amigo olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo olive oil (add 1 tbsp in water, 1 tbsp to drizzle over pasta)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Cook the pasta according to your package directions
- Right before the pasta is done, heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add drained pasta, heavy cream, parmesan cheese in the skillet.
- Stir and toss together with salt and black pepper until the pasta is completely coated and the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Drizzle Olivo Amigo olive oil on top of pasta.
Enjoy this Olive Oil Alfredo Pasta with our Olivo Amigo olive oil. Joy is a good choice for this dish since it is well-balanced, with a medium-low bitterness and a hint of spice that will enhance the taste of the alfredo sauce.
If you've tried this recipe or any others, let us know on our instagram @yourolivoamigo