This spin on a classic tapenade includes sun dried tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, lemon juice, and Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With aromas of tomatoes and olive leaves, the Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the perfect addition to this recipe. Simply blend all the ingredients together and serve with grilled bread or on top of grilled chicken. I always like to add a little extra drizzle of olive oil for a beautiful finish.
Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade
- 1-2 Tbsp Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Kalamata Olives, pitted & drained
- 2 Cloves Garlic, smashed
- 1/3 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, not in oil
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Basil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Grilled Bread
- Grilled Chicken
- Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle on top and serve on the side
- Add Olives, Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Basil, and Lemon Juice to a food processor. Pulse until ingredients have a consistent texture. Scrape down sides as needed. Slowly drizzle in Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Serve immediately with an extra drizzle of Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This dip is delicious as is but even better on grilled bread or grilled chicken. It also lasts 7-10 days in the fridge so you can enjoy it all week long! Get your bottle of Olivo Joy Extra Virgin Olive Oil at olivoamigo.com.
Let us know what you think about this post, and don't forget to follow us on Instagram @yourolivoamigo.