This delicious stuffed salmon recipe will satisfy all your cravings with the creamy ricotta, while still providing a healthy and nutritious meal. The salmon filets are seasoned with Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices, salt, and pepper, then sliced in the middle to create a pocket for the stuffing. The stuffing is made by mixing the ricotta cheese and spinach together, then filling the salmon pockets with the mixture.
- 2 Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup Part-skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups Raw Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Spark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- In a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of part-skim ricotta cheese and 1 cup of raw spinach.
- Slice the salmon filets in the middle (not all the way through) to create a pocket for the stuffing.
- Season the salmon with 2 teaspoons of Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices and a pinch of salt.
- Stuff the salmon pockets with the ricotta and spinach mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of Olivo Amigo Olive Oil.
- Place the stuffed salmon filets on the baking sheet.
- Brush the top of the salmon with 2 tablespoons of Olivo Amigo Spark Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle more of the spice mix on top.
- Bake the salmon for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Overall, this recipe is a healthy and flavorful way to enjoy salmon, with the added benefit of spinach and ricotta cheese for extra nutrition and taste.