This dish brings together pillowy gnocchi, roasted broccoli, and cherry tomatoes in a creamy garlic sauce that is incredibly delicious and comforting. It is simple to make and satisfying to eat! This meal is done in 15 minutes and there is minimal prep work required. Add a simple side salad + some toasted bread and you have the perfect dinner!
Ingredients:- 1 lb. gnocchi
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Olivo Amigo Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese (Optional to serve)
- Fresh basil (Optional to serve)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Line two sheet pans with parchment paper or foil. Add the small broccoli florets to one, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Do the same thing for the cherry tomatoes in another sheet pan.
3. Roast for 13 minutes or until there is a slight char on the tomatoes and broccoli.
4. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
5. Once the vegetables are roasted take them out of the oven and place them in a pan.
6. Grate the garlic clove with a microplane, add the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper. Heat everything up but don’t let it come to a boil.
7. Once the water is boiling add the gnocchi and cook for 2-3 minutes or according to the package instructions.
8. Transfer the gnocchi to the pan with the sauce, finish it up with a drizzle of olive oil and serve! Add some grated parmesan and fresh basil to serve.
This dish is one of our favorites that is enjoyable any time of the year for any occasion. If you make this recipe or any of our other recipes, tag us @yourolivioamigo on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok!