Getting your greens in has never been easier or tastier. This simple recipe by Lisa Lipari combines crispy roasted Parmesan, your daily dose of yummy greens, and the mild spice of VITALITY for a crowd pleasing dish that all can enjoy!
- 2 Broccoli crowns
- 3 tbsp VITALITY extra virgin olive oil; divided
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese; divided
- Fresh cracked black pepper & parsley; for serving
- Wash broccoli crowns and allow for them to fully dry. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add to bowl: 2 tbsp Vitality, ⅛ cup Parmesan cheese, & ½ tsp sea salt. Mix to ensure all pieces are evenly coated.
- Transfer to the baking sheet. Spread broccoli pieces evenly in a single layer. Arrange them so there is space around most pieces and they are not over crowded; this will ensure the broccoli becomes crispy instead of steamed.
- Roast in the oven until broccoli becomes crispy-tender and cheese begins to brown. Approximately 25 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and top with remaining ⅛ cup Parmesan, fresh cracked black pepper, parsley, and approx. 1 tbsp drizzle of VITALITY!
This broccoli dish would be perfect as a green starter to any meal or as a side to your favorite main courses! It is best enjoyed immediately, but can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Head over to our instagram @yourolivoamigo for more delicious recipes!