At Olivo Amigo, we love giving gifts to our loved ones! Regardless of how many gifts you need to purchase, it is always good to have ideas for your mom, sister, grandmother, best friend, co-worker, or any person in your life. We have three categories dedicated to Olivo Amigo’s three favorite things: traveling, cooking and self-care. We have all the links prepared for you so you can keep this list in mind for future holidays!
Gift Guide for the Traveller:
Jewelry Box- This box is a great shape to fit into a suitcase or carry-on. It has so many compartments for all of the jewelry needed so nothing will ever get tangled or lost. It will become a travel essential before they know it!
Kindle/A Good Book: Whether they enjoy reading with a real book or e-book, a good read of any genre can help them get through those long flights.
- Tote Bag- For long flights, road trips or just for everyday, tote bags are an easy catch all for everything you need. The basic white canvas or its unique designs can add a really casual or stylish flare to your outfits.
- Ultimate Wallet with Passport: During busy travel days, having a wallet that holds every essential document in its place can save you a lot of time or stress.
- Portable Charger: This is a no brainer. If your traveller friend is on the go they will be so thankful for this gift. There are a million different kinds of chargers of all price ranges. Pick the one that fits them best with the link below!
- Journal: This can be for virtually anything and for anyone. Gifting someone a journal can be used for documenting their latest trip, or for self-reflection while they are flying to a new one. Get them some cute pens or pencils and let them write to their hearts content. (tip: write a cute note on the first page of the journal so they will already remember you gifted it to them!)
Gift Guide for the Chef or Baker:
- Le Creuset Oval Dish: Le Creuset is the top-tier brand for anyone who is a serious chef in your life. These pots last years and are very durable for anyone who loves to experiment with recipes or just loves to cook on a daily basis!
- Food-saverVacuum Sealer: Cooking a lot always equals a lot of leftovers. Help your loved one reduce food waste with a food saver! This will lower food waste and can even help with meal prepping!
- Silicone Baking Sheet: This is the perfect gift for your major baker friend! It is sustainable because this is the best replacement for single-use parchment paper, and it makes clean up a breeze!
- Garden Starter: Using herbs and spices are so important for a flavorful dish, so why not give a gift so your cheffy friend can grow their own? It is sustainable and also makes cooking with herbs and spices so much more convenient.
- Pasta Maker: The quality of this machine is up to you, but this is a fun tool for your friend who loves pasta (aka anyone and everyone).
- Olivo Amigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Do we need to explain this one? Gifting our Vida Collection is the best gift to give for so many reasons. You are giving flavor, health and also giving a gift of high quality olive oil, which is so incredibly special!
Gift Guide for the Self-Love Lover:
- Guasha and Jade Roller: This gift is perfect for someone who is serious about skin care. Guasha is a tool that originated in China used to help with muscle tightness, puffiness and inflammation around the face and neck. Use an ample amount of oil to glide the cool stone across the face, neck and jawline. A jade roller also helps de-puff and increase circulation in your face!
- Essential Oils/ Oil Diffuser: Another great addition to a spa night is an oil diffuser! Just a few drops of essential oils add a spa-like ambiance to your space that smells amazing! They come in so many styles and sizes for any space.
- Bath Bombs: For your friend who loves to take baths, a fun bath bomb will transform their bath routine into a fun spa. LUSH has so many amazing smelling bombs that excude amazing colors.
- Sheet Masks/Eye Patches: A spa day would be incomplete without sheet masks and eye patches! These are available at any store and have so many great benefits depending on what your skin goal is. From glowy to exfoliating to hydration these are great for anyone and everyone’s skin.
- Nail Polish Kit : You can never go wrong with nail polish. There are so many cute nail polish kits that your friend can whip out to begin their spa day. Olive&June has so many colors and perfect nail kits for the friend who loves to get their nails done.
- Silk Pillowcase: Silk pillowcases are a type of gift that no one would ever think to buy for themselves, but will change their lives! Silk pillowcases have so many benefits for your hair and skin, including reducing frizz in your hair and helping your skin with the material’s antibacterial properties.
We hope you have as much fun browsing through this list as we had making it! If you have any gift ideas you think we should know about, let us know on our instagram @yourolivoamigo !