This delicious snack bowl is perfect for all of the year's holiday parties! They are super easy to make, versatile, and perfect for any occasion. Make it easily in less than 5 minutes with family and friends!
- 3 cups Chex rice cereal
- 3 cups pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups roasted cashews unsalted or lightly salted
- 6 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Balsamic Vinegar, extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon Kosher sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices, extra for serving
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In an extra large mixing bowl, combine the Chex, pretzels, cheese crackers, pretzels, and cashews.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the butter. Place in the microwave and heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute on HIGH. Stir until completely melted.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and Mediterranean spices to the melted butter. Whisk until combined. Pour over the dry ingredients and toss to evenly coat.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet, spread evenly, and bake for 40 minutes, stirring at the 15 and 30 minute mark.
- Allow to cool completely before serving or storing
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of Mediterranean Spices and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
This homemade snack is perfect for the holidays, birthday parties, or even just for a week of lunches! This recipe is so much better than any store bought Chex Mix you’ll buy! We know you’ll love it!