Juicy, mouthwatering, and perfectly bite-size, these Chimichurri Steak Bites are made with pan-seared sirloin steak and topped with an easy 5-minute Chimichurri Sauce. Ready in just 15-minutes, enjoy these Steak bites with Chimichurri for an easy, low-carb snack, appetizer, or with your favorite sides for a fast and simple dinner.
- 1/2 cup Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 small red chilies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Flakey sea salt, for serving.
- Mix Olivo Amigo Olive Oil and all ingredients together in a bowl. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes to release all of the flavors into the oil before using. Ideally, let it sit for more than 2 hours, if time allows.
- Chimichurri can be prepared earlier than needed, and refrigerated for 24 hours, if needed.
- In a small bowl, mix the steak with Olivo Amigo Olive Oil, salt, and pepper. Let sit at least 30 minutes to make sure the steak is at room temperature.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the steak and sear for 3-4 minutes. Flip the steak and continue to cook until desired doneness.
- Remove steak bites from the skillet and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Place steak bites on a platter and serve with chimichurri sauce on the side, or alternatively, spoon over the top with a drizzle of Olivo Amigo Olive Oil and flakey sea salt
The beauty of these steak bites is that you can serve them with just about anything. Whether you’re on a low-carb diet, or just looking to get something delicious on the table for your family to enjoy, everyone will love these Chimichurri Steak Bites.