Colorful Radish Salad Recipe You Need to Try This Fall
This Fresh, Appetizing Fall dish will leave all your guests asking for more! Try this delicious radish salad with a generous dash of extra virgin o...
If you like radishes, you’ll LOVE this radish salad recipe! This salad is a deliciously fresh way to use this crisp veggie! Mix it with butter lettuce, avocado and a quick extra virgin olive oil based dressing. The salad comes together in less than 10 minutes and it’ll quickly become your most requested dish to make
- 2 cups radish, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 3 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Olivo Amigo extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 heat butter lettuce, torn
- To a bowl add the radish, diced shallot, red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Let the radishes sit in the dressing for 5 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- To a large serving bowl, add lettuce. Add sliced avocado on top with radish dressing mixture. Pour any leftover dressing in the bowl over the top of the salad. Toss and serve immediately.
The key to this salad is letting the radish sit in the olive oil based dressing for at least 5 minutes. This will help create a more mild bite from the often “spicy” radish!