Looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal that's packed with flavor and nutrition? Look no further than this Balsamic Chicken & Pasta Skillet recipe! This one-pan wonder combines tender shredded rotisserie chicken, hearty whole grain fusilli pasta, and crisp broccoli florets with a savory and tangy sauce made with our Spark Balsamic Vinegar. With just a few simple steps and a handful of ingredients, you can whip up a satisfying and wholesome dinner that your whole family will love. Grab your skillet and let's get cooking!
- 1 cup whole grain fusilli pasta
- 1 lb shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Spark Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add olive oil, chicken, broccoli, spices, chicken stock, and pasta to a large pan.
- Cover the ingredients completely with stock (you might need to add more stock) and reduce heat to medium and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- After 10 minutes, check if the liquid has been mostly absorbed. If the pasta is al dente but there's still liquid, you can drain as desired.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and saute uncovered for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Top with parmesan cheese and more Mediterranean spices as desired.
This recipe is not only tasty but also easy to make, making it a great option for a busy weeknight dinner. Try it out and enjoy the taste of the Mediterranean in the comfort of your own home.