This is a delicious snack bowl for all of this year's holiday parties! They are super easy to make, versatile, and perfect for any occasion. Make it easily in less than 5 minutes with family and friends!
- 3 cups Chex rice cereal
- 3 cups pretzels or pretzel sticks
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups roasted cashews unsalted or lightly salted
- 6 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Olivo Amigo Balsamic Vinegar, extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon Kosher sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean Spices, extra for serving
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In an extra large mixing bowl, combine the Chex, pretzels, cheese crackers, pretzels, and cashews.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the butter. Place in the microwave and heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute on HIGH. Stir until completely melted.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and Mediterranean spices to the melted butter. Whisk until combined. Pour over the dry ingredients and toss to evenly coat.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet, spread evenly, and bake for 40 minutes, stirring at the 15 and 30 minute mark.
- Allow to cool completely before serving or storing
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of Mediterranean Spices and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
This homemade snack is perfect for the holidays, birthday parties, or even just for a week of lunches! This recipe is so much better than any store bought Chex Mix you’ll buy! We know you’ll love it!