Brussels Sprouts are the perfect, healthy side for any occasion! If you're not a fan, don't worry! Our spices, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar will add that extra, delicious kick to any dish.
- 2 tablespoon Olivo Amigo Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Olivo Amigo Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends removed and sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Olivo Amigo Elevate Mediterranean spices
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Add the Brussels sprouts, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Mediterranean spices, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Toss everything together, making sure no marinade is left in the bowl.
- Add Brussels to an air fryer basket or a prepared baking sheet. Air fry or Bake the Brussels Sprouts at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm with an extra drizzle of Olivo Amigo Balsamic Vinegar
When it comes to holiday sides, we look to use alternative cooking methods to the oven. So put your air fryer to work and please your dinner guests with these Balsamic Brussels Sprouts!